why my elisa is always positive???

Hi Dr Franscino, I've been tested 2 years ago for elisa and it was reactive with a value=11 .I've been tested for elisa again 1 month ago it gave the number 5!what does those numbers mean??? i've done 4 western blot tests and they were all negative! why my elisa is still positive???? what should i do??? i also did the pcr test and it was negative for hiv1! could it be hiv2??? is there people like me who always react positive on elisa test??? i'm so tired of thinking! my Dr told me i'm falsely positive! What causes the positive Elisa??

Thank you!

Dear Sir, This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.

Remering you my question
immune boosting options