|drinking and atripla
May 1, 2011
does drinking alcoholhave an effect on the effectiveness of Atripla
Response from Dr. Frascino
No; drinking alcohol in moderation will not harm the effectiveness of Atripla. However, alcohol may exacerbate some of the CD4 side effects of efavirenz, one of the components of Atripla. And, I suppose, if you drink too many cosmopolitans you might forget to take dose!
Opportunistic Infections and Viral Load
Travel With Severe Anemia -
- Is White Discharge A Symptom Of HIV?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Rash After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can A Blood Test Tell You If You Have An Std?
- How Long Does Fluconazole Stay In Your System?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.