so many changes

Hi Dr. I check the forums and appreciate if you can help me with doubts, I start my treatment a month ago, prezista, norvir and truvada, I can say that I have been tolerating well the medicines, only concern it is difficult to sleep for me and I start going once or twice to the bath during the night and it is difficult to sleep later. I used to take melatonin 3m and it helps me to sleep, can I still use melatonin ? I do not have drinking problem but I miss a drink .. can I have a drink on fridays ? thanks Dr.

Yes, you can use melatonin. It does not. Have any major drug-drug interactions with your current antiretrovirals (however it does interact with many other medications). If that's not helpful, talk to your HIV specialist about your insomnia. There are many ways to help you get a good night's rest.

Alcohol in moderation is not a problem with antiretroviral drugs. Cheers!

You can learn much more about antiretrovirals and other aspect is of treating HIV on this Web site. It has a wealth of information. Have a look around.

Be well.

100$ donation on the way.Please do answer Dr BOB ,need your help!
HIV Dementia?