Ulcer in the rectum

I have been having problems since last December, I was medicated for Chlamydia, the pain, blood and pus have decreases a lot, in fact Its not painful anymore, but I still have an ulcer in the rectum according to my doctor and it usupurates. My question is, because Im HIV+ and my CD4 are 300 ( 23%) once Im put on meds, do you think that ulcer will heal by itself or .... what your opinion? Thanks.

A suppurating ulcer in your rectum should be thoroughly evaluated. It's doubtful that chlamydia, particularly if it's been adequately treated, would cause this problem. Going on antiretrovirals is not the answer to this type of problem. If your HIV specialist can't diagnose the cause, he should refer you to a proctologist.

low platelets
100$ donation on the way.Please do answer Dr BOB ,need your help!