so many different results

my tests: apr14(pos) may 10(neg) may 21(pos) june14(neg) june29(neg)twice july25(neg) aug04(pos)then from seeing a doctor i was told my viral load was 20000 tcell 339 then the next month down to 7000vl and 317 tcell. im not sure want to think. i am a virgin but i got a blood tranfusion due to the fact of a viral encephalitis infectin 14 years ago. but i am so confused...

I can certainly understand why you are confused! Unfortunately without reviewing exactly what type of tests you had performed and taking a more thorough history, it's impossible for me to explain what's going on. I would suggest you see an HIV physician specialist. She should review all your results and hopefully be able to sort out what's going on. A positive ELISA And confirmatory Western Blot test, T-cell counts in the mid-300s with a detectable HIV plasma viral load would suggest HIV infection that has been present for a number of years -- possibly four or five years, untreated.

Fatigue and Foot pain
Terrifying Fear of Getting HIV from HIV Test