Help me

My friend was diagnosed a HIV carrier,she was so afraid! I have heard from Harvey Dimond's natural treatment two years ago,is it beneficial to the patient.I know it can enhance immnue system,but does it enhance the virus activity? I would appreciate it if you give me an answer! Thank you!

Harvey Diamond's "natural treatment" does not enhance the immune system, nor does it help fight HIV/AIDS (or any other disease). I would suggest your friend stay away from so-called-alternative medications for treatment of HIV/AIDS. They are not helpful and may, in some cases, even be harmful. Review the information in my blog on this topic. The link is provided below.

http://www.thebody.com/content/art57787.html

Everyday exhaustion
Servere joint ache?