can i consider my tests conclusive

Dear Dr. I have been reading a lot lately after my possible exposure and decided to write to you instead of trying to get answers from other people questions.....here it is I had unprotected insertive oral sex from a women during a message session.....three and four days later i took two RNA PCR tests in two different labs and they both came out negative, after 19 days i took another RNA PCR that came out negative, after 28 days i took RNA pcr and ELLISA and both came negative on day 31 i had very mild fever that subsided after two days and rash( three small elevated reddish spots on the head of pinus )and headache ......so i went and took another RNA pcr on day 35 that came out negative, finally after six weeks i took CMIA antibody test that came out negative.....Do you think i should rest or i should take other tests

This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.

Argos AGS-004 Phase 2a trial in patients with HIV
Any common diseases that mimic HIV?