scared stiff

Hi first let me say I have read a lot of your stuff and you do a wonderful job with your work. In january I had sex with a guy that I new from school it had been 10 years since I seen him last so I don't no his sexual history at all, he told me he was clean but that's just his word. Anyway we met up and went out for a drink. I ended up going back to his and as he fingered me he slit me which bleed, quite abit. We did have sex afew times that night and we did use a condom everytime. He also gave me oral. The next day when I realised how bad the cut was I freaked out. I ened up panicing every day since my hiv exposure.I have cryed myself to sleep each night. Then a week or two weeks after my exposure I got a bactiral infection, my vagina was very sore but the doctor said it was nothing to worry about and didn't give me any medication. This did last about 4-5 weeks which freacked me out.then I started getting aching joints, then I got dry and sore mouth, then I got cramp pain in my stomach, then I got dry skin, then I got like a purple bump on my cheek on the inside of my mouth that last two days, then imy stools softened, then I noticed dark red dots on my lips that were there one day and gone the next, then I lost weight. All these symptoms came one after another as soon as one went I got another. Now I feel like I have bad breath and I noticed a white patch on the roof of my mouth and am sure there was a red dot on it. Am so dissappointed with myself and I feel like I have let my daughter down and I can't forgive myself. Sine my exsposure I have really freaked myself out and I have even started smoking again after being gave up for 3 years. I have also stressed out so much that I have ended up with anxiety and my doctor has put me on citrapram which I have been on 4 7 weeks now, they are helping though. But this sore, dry throat don't seem to go away. Am so scared to have a test as am to scared to hear the results, but I will eventually as I owe that much to my daughter specially with her being so young.

This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.

HIV & Addisons disease (PRIMARY ADRENAL INSUFFICIENCY 2011)
Worried, transmission?