I am HIV- and she is +VE

Hi doc, i hope you are well, it is always good hearing advice from an expert. My fiance is HIV positive and i am negetive, but i love her so much and i want to take care of her.

What woul you suggest i do? To keep safe?

This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.

too many symptoms but still hopeful
HIV Test + p24 antigen affected by Aciclovir?