too many symptoms but still hopeful

In october I fingered a girl till she had an orgasm. During this I remember touching my toungue to help lubricate her. Next she gave me a one minute unprotected bj, no ejaculation An hour later I went back to the hotel and masturbated till I had an orgasm. I also had 5 day old open blisters in my thumbs from raking. I am very worried since I have had most symptoms. 3 weeks after exposure I did have swollen lymph nodes and night sweats. My Docter told me this could have been caused by the 16 days I was on doxycillan hyclate and another. pill. I took twice over a span of two weeks for. gonorea. I then two four pills, maybe amoxycillan, since I was still sick and to make sure other std's. were killed. After a few days I felt better. I was tested negative after 4 weeks. At the end of devember i had a colonoscopy since i am now 51. In february I started exercising and developed a softball size rash on my right side, basically on my love handle. It took over a month to go away. A month after the rash appeared I read this could be a sign of seroconversion and felt deeply sick from anxiety. I was not vet hungry for a. week. Then I noticed I also have oral thrush. For a. month I have had a mild fever and. It seems swollen. lymph nodes again in the neck. The I. started getting tingles and burning sensations in my. arms legs stomach. I began to eat a lot of. yogurt and took acidophillus probiatic pills. I am. feeling better now. Obviously these symptoms are. serious. I could have candida. But is it caused by hiv. or the antibiotics. To scared to get tested right now. Seems it is easier to live with some hope and not to. know for a few years. Ire there any good explanations and hope to ne negative still?

This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.

How early can you go from infection to clinical AIDS?
I am HIV- and she is +VE