Can i get Hiv through this encounter?

Dear Doctor, i am male of 26 years old and today i met a female sex worker, she was willing to have sex with me but i was much aware of HIV, so i asked her for taking HIV test before doing sex, i took her to the lab and got her HIV test. We got the result test after 1 hr 30 mins. The test was negative, so right after receiving the test, we went to my place and had vaginal intercouse (un protected+she also gave me oral on my penis BJ). We had sex twice and then i dropped her off. But what is scaring me and confusing is, what if she was in her window period and thats why the result came negative. This is the thought coming in my mind which is worrying me alot. i cant sleep, been browsing on different forums. What are the chances of getting Hiv from a female (of window period) to male through vaginal intercourse twice in a row? Please answer, i am waiting anxiously. Thanks

This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.

Dr. Bob PLEASE! my anxiety is beating me!
Smoking