Wonderful Dr Bob

I have asked questions before and always get responses. But today io just want to compliment you Dr Bob.....You are just wonderful, God sent( not sure you beleive in the deity. By my point is, i do read questions in this forum and if i were you, i would ignore some of them. They are simply ridiculuos. But you do not do that, you take your time to give a good response! Kudos to you and long live to us all! Keep strong!!

Thanks for your very kind comments and, for the record, yes, I do believe in the higher powers.

3 years Negatif test
HPV (HPV, 2011, HUMAN PAPILLOMAVIRUS, 2011)