missing 1 day atripla

I just started on atripla 10 days ago. This is my first time on meds. I've been taking it about 11 pm every night. I woke up today the 11th day, and realized for some reason i didnt take it last night. So, i panicked and took it at 8 am. Should i take it again tonight at 11, or wait until tomorrow night? Do i need to call my doctor? Will this mess up my "first two weeks on meds" blood tests? Thank you for your time -worried

Hello Worried,

If you forget to take a dose of Atripla, it is recommended you take the missed does right away, unless it is almost time for your next scheduled dose. In other words, don't double up on the next dose. Since you took last night's evening dose at 8 AM this morning, I'd recommend just continuing with your usual 11 PM evening dose tonight. This delay in dosing will not "mess up" your lab work.

Was I raped or was it a dream?
No Explanation