how do i take it

an hello from a small country Bhutan and thanks for the great job Dr. I would like to know that i had unprotected in november 2009 and i had some flu like symptoms 15 days later. I started getting scared and i got my test for all infections which was normal in december first week also my hiv was negative. on March 2010 4 months after unprotected sex i did my first CD4 was 750 cd4 % 28 PVL RNA PCR test- 98. Now i have done the test again in december 8 months after my first cd4 is now 1090 CD4% 27.10 did not do plv again. BUT lastly my CBC lymphocyte was 56%. Is it also true that lymphocyte % drops in an HIV infection instead increase. Please help me i am in distress as i dont have good medical instution here in my country. Am i infected.

If i am infected if u feel so could you tell me do i have enough time ( around 5 years ) to start meds and are we close to good medicenes in near future for better life.

with my best wihes for future HIV cure

This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.

indetermined elisa
Immunoglobulin related question