indetermined elisa

Hello dr. This is my first pregnancy and two weeks before I found out..I was tested for hiv and came back negative ..I had been wiith my husband 10 months without. Knowing his status...but pretty much he is in the low risk category....a week after I tested negative..I received a flu shot...tetanus s hot and a skin tuberculosis test...three weeks after that the doctor retested for hiv as part of prenatal care and came back indeterminate ..it was elisa....of course I freaked out because. I thought I was on the clear...my question is how likely is it that the shots I got affected the test ...

This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.

BOTOX NIGHTARE CONTINUED........................
how do i take it