atripla vs virady

india meds manufacturer CIPLA ,produce VIRADAY, wich is an ATRIPLA generic, I can not afford to pay for atripla but could afford to buy VIRADAY. this generic med has a good reputation? ...thank you

Cipla's Viraday is a generic equivalent of Atripla, essentially identical, except, of course, for its price tag. (See below.)

How effective is Viraday compared with Atripla? Jul 12, 2010

I have been on Atripla as the the only drug for Aids for the past two years with no side effects to speak of. My doctor questioned if Viraday was as effective as Atripla. I will be going on Medicare soon and will have to pay out of pocket for my drugs and Atripla is totally out of my affordable price range. I talked with Dr. Benjamin Young recently and he said that Viraday is FDA approved for used in Africa. He recommended that I ask on this web page for any imput of those who have been on Viraday and particularly any from those who had been on Atripla and switched to Viraday.Was the results the same? Thank you.

Viraday is a combination of Viread, Emtriva and Sustiva; the same components and the exact same dosages that are in Atripla. In essence Viraday is the generic formulation of Atripla. I see no difficulty in switching from Atripla to Viraday.

Good luck. Be well.

Ayurveda (AYURVEDA, 2011)
hiv aids carrier