Is further testing neccessary?

Within the last month about 4-5 weeks now I have experienced a variety of symptoms from cold symptoms which my doctor says its allergies because they last a while to gastrointestinal problems with bloating, gasses and aches. I have also experienced tingling burning sensations in my thighs periodically. I have taken 3 clearview rapid hiv blood tests that all have come back non reactive and the last time I put myself at risk for infection has been a year and 5 months ago? Is there a possibility that due to the symptoms further testing is needed and that the 3 tests where false negatives?

Thank you for your time.

This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.

How do I deal with the constant fatigue
Ayurveda (AYURVEDA, 2011)