asking again

Hi Dr., this is my 3rd time posting on this forum,hopefully you will reply this time. I am a bisexual male and I had receptive unprotected anal sex (very brief)after which the top ejaculated outside after a while. I am extremely regretful of this exposure and am worried sick.I went on the PEP program within 50 hours of exposure. Please let me know what your thoughts are on my situation. Your site is a valuable resource and I check it every day. Thank you for helping so many people around the world.

This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.

generation problem
Psoriasis and HIV