condom break, am worried extreamly

dear doctor am very worried and passing my hard time. its really hard to pass even a second. i had vaginal sex with csw about a week ago after 3 years. and during the sex she said condom has been broken, i didnt realized it and i immediately pull out my peins, then no sooner i checked it up she took the condom and moved away. now m very very and very worried of infection of stds,.. she said to be cleaned and doesn't do with out condom with anybody.she was very young and looked healthy. but i really feel uneasy on my penis nowdays and think like having other stds symptoms too.its my mind. it was just about 5 minutes of veginal sex though i checked the condom during the act,it was ok then i continued and i didnt have ejaculation. dear doctor please help me what to do am totally blank at the moment...i need advise and help. please help

This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.

Do I need to take my medication at the accurate time?
testosterone and high hemoglobin