Erratic sustiva intake on weekend

I'm currently on Combivir and Sustiva. I am very strict with my combivir intake schedule while I take Sustiva normally at 11pm before bed. However during weekends for the past 4 weeks now. I take my sustiva at around 3 or 4am cos that's when I arrive home and getting ready to sleep. Is it a good practice? I am very worried about building resistance to the drug. My doctor and literatures that i read said that i should take it before going to bed. What if my bedtime changes on weekends, does it mean I can adjust my sustiva sched too? I am trying to be as med compliant as possible and do understand the importance of adherence to these meds.

Sustiva is a long-acting drug. There is no problem taking it before bedtime, even if your bedtime fluctuates between 11 PM and 4 AM.

Oral sex
Do I need to take my medication at the accurate time?