Oral sex

Dear Dr. 6 weeks ago a girl made oral sex on me for about 30 seconds. Afterwards I put 2 condoms in order to be more "safe" and had sex. After these 6 weeks, I had fever for 3 days and a little bit sore throat. In the skin or genitals no change at all. Under my left arm, a bit of pain, but not really swallow. I am a bit confused because lots of people in the office during this week also got fever and headache like me. This was I think it is a virus like a flu. Nevertheless I got a bit scared because after 6 weeks for this oral sex...I mean I was the receiver and did not make oral sex on her. Any big risk for my case?

Thanks.

This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.

did not wash hands after disposing the condoms
Erratic sustiva intake on weekend