|thanks very much!
Jan 23, 2011
Dear Dr Bob, thanks so much for your help! i do feel much better now after reading your advice of my concern. have a great time! Richard
Response from Dr. Frascino
Thanks for your thanks. I'm delighted to be of service.
Can other type of infections can lower CD4 count?
did not wash hands after disposing the condoms
- Are Boil-like Pimples On The Stomach A Sign Of Hiv?
- Can You Test Negative For Hiv A Year After Exposure?
- Recurrent Fever And Hiv
- Will My Hair Grow Back After Syphilis Treatment?
- Will I Have Hpv For The Rest Of My Life?
- Will Having My Genital Warts Removed Decrease My Chances Of Spreading It?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.