Inject with HIV

I have been dating this guy poz guy for almost 10 years and he had been on med for sometime with undetectable vl. Recently i suspected he might have injected me with his blood as I found needle marks on my thigh. I didnt pay much attention to it until I was down with slight fever, sore throat, stiff neck, bad coughing and runny nose about 2 weeks later. I didnt confront him because this is too sensitive a subject to discuss. I know i should get tested 3 months later but do you think I could have been infected given his undetectable viral load. This is really getting me crazy.

This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.

Immune boosters and supplements
HIV?