|PEP and IMMUNE BOOSTERS
Jan 5, 2011
HAPPY NEW YEAR DOC
A quick question, i know that PEP extends waiting period for ELISA test and others for up to 6 months post-exposure, if it is warranted. But if I take a immune booster after my PEP for 3 months, will this delay seroconversion.
Response from Dr. Frascino
"Immune boosters" will not delay HIV seroconversion. They probably won't "boost" your immune system either, but that's another story. Happy Healthy New Year to you as well.
- Chills After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Performing Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Ejaculation After Condom Broke Anal Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Rubbing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.