Symptom start after 3 months (will donate, please answer)

Dr. Frascino,

Many thanks for reading my post, Anal - Oral sex by sex worker. ELISA test negative 84 days (standard 90 days). Symptom start develope on 87 days like red rash that come and go, tongsil in deep red and pain and headche( pain at the back of my head and front at my neck). Should i go for another test again ??

This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.

Extreme fatigue and i don't feel normal
long term impact of low numbers? (CD4 COUNTS NOT INCREASING DESPITE UNDETECTABLE VIRAL LOAD, 2011)