|Happy Christmas and a Prosperous New Year
Dec 22, 2010
During this holy period, I pray that the humility of the shepherd, the wisdom of the wise men, and the peace and joyful triumph of the holy family be yours in abundance.
May the new year be filled with good health and greater success and may we never forget to celebrate the blessed thoughts that bring us together. Sincerely,
Response from Dr. Frascino
May the higher powers smile on us, one and all.
Dr. Bob Please help (desperate) Will make donation next week
- Do You Have To Take Hiv Test To Become A Firefighter?
- What's The Accurate Window Period To Find Out If You Hiv?
- If I Tested Negative But My Partner Is Positive Am I Hiv Positive Also?
- Are Stiff Neck And Fatigue Burning Eyes Symptoms Of Aids?
- What Is The Causative Agent Of Hiv?
- If You Have Sex With A Hiv Postive Person How Long Does It Take To Catch It?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.