Dec 22, 2010
My friend tests HIV positive and his wife continues to test negative after a year of the husband diagnosis. The couple say they dont use condoms at all. Whats your explanation.
Response from Dr. Frascino
This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.
change of medication
Extreme fatigue and i don't feel normal
- White Bumps Worried It Could Be Ars
- Blisters After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Getting Scratched Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Urethra After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have
- Painful Ejaculation After Condom Broke Anal Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.