Time for a Change

Hi Dr Bob, I am a 58 yr old male. Healthy other than HIV. I have been on meds for 8 years. Sustiva/Truvada caused liver issues. Norvir caused stomach problems. I have been on Epzicom and Isenstress for 3 years with tolerable side effects until recently. I have had nausea, diarrhea and fatigue for the past 3 weeks. I live on a Pacific Island, so my access to good HIV care is limited. My CD4 count is around 700. These side effects could be from either med, but I suspect that Epzicom is the culprit. How would you suggest to proceed? What is an alternative combination of meds? Thanks

It would be highly unlikely that if you've been tolerating your current antiretroviral regimen for three years that your symptoms over the past three weeks would be drug related. There are many potential causes for nausea, diarrhea and fatigue. Why immediately assume this is related to your longstanding antiretroviral regimen? I would suggest you see your HIV specialist or a good general internal medicine doctor for an evaluation of your current symptoms. I would hold off on considering a switch in antiretrovirals for now.

Penis Touched by pussy washed hands help me plz sir i am worried.
HIV AND HEALTH INSURANCE !!