Sickeningly Sweet

I'm not sure if this is the right forum. If it's not, I apologise.

I have a bit of a question about my health (obviously). I've been having an issue with my urine, sweat, and breath. Quite the combo, eh? Here's my symptoms in a nutshell.

I've been extremely tired (I can sleep all day and night), and when I wake up in the morning my night sweat smells sickeningly sweet. When I urinate it smells like someone poured sugar/syrup directly into it. During the day my breath smells like I've been stuffed full of fruit. I'm constantly thirsty and drink 6+ litres of water a day, yet I have dry mouth all the time.

This morning I bought a bottle of dipsticks (10 Parameter Urinalysis Multisticks Urine Strip Test). The results were 100mg/dl glucose, specific gravity 1.025 - 1.030, pH 6.5, all other parameters 'normal.'

I know this is probably a stupid question, but can you help me figure out what these signs and symptoms mean? I'd really appreciate your advice. I live in the UK and don't want to use the GP unless I absolutely have to. The Tories (conservatives) are cutting costs everywhere and things are getting tight.

Thanks so much for your help. I love this site. You've all saved my life many times before.

Thanks Doc!

You are extremely fatigued; your sweat smells sickeningly sweet; your urine smells like someone poured sugar or syrup into it; your breath smells like fruit; you are constantly thirsty, despite drinking 6+ liters of water per day. Your urinalysis reveals 100 mg/dl of glucose and a pH of 6.5. These symptoms and test results indicate you are spilling glucose into your urine and most likely have diabetes. You should be seen by a physician without delay.

Is reinfection real?
Viagara