Hello My Favorite Doctor!!!!! Your advise helped me in more than one way...

Hello My Beloved Doctor and Brother, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!! Your advice about the pill boxes with nifty compartments helped me in more than one way!!!!! Not long after your "outstanding advice", (by the way, so you can see how ridiculous I am with my things opposed to my son and husband, I had for years now implemented the pill compartment boxes only not for myself DUH! I shoulda had a V-8) I could not remember if I had taken my meds earlier or not. I was again, ANGRY with myself considering that as of late, I tend to forget so many things (I am a Chronic insomniac and am all screwed up) I remembered your words and thought, "WOW, I could kill two birds with one stone! It will also help me to see if I ultimately DID OR DID NOT take my dose of the AM or PM. A billion thanks!!!!! U are such a positive influence in my life that helps me so much regarding this dreaded disease and words cannot express my gratitude!!!!! Love you forever, Mommy of Three

Hi Mommy of Three,

You're welcome. I wish you a hale, hearty, healthy and calorically moderate Thanksgiving.

Be well.

what to eat and what not to eat
CAN I STILL LIVE TO MY DREAMS?