Stop taking meds for two weeks

I had to travel oversees for a business trip which was supposed to be for seven days but it turned into twenty-one. When I left the US I took an 8 day supply of Rezataz and Epzicom. I just got back to the US. My concern is the possibility that the virus could now be resistant to these medications. Should I immediately go back on these meds or contact my doctor to perform a resistance test. When I left the states my viral load was undetectable and my T-cell count was 1200.

I would recommend restarting immediately and also advising your HIV specialist of the two-week hiatus in treatment. For future reference, you could have called your HIV specialist and he could have sent an additional supply of antiretrovirals by overnight mail (or arranged for you to get them at your overseas location). Your HIV doc may want to recheck your CD4 count and HIV plasma viral load in four to six weeks to monitor progress. If the viral load is significantly elevated, he will perform a resistance test (genotype/phenotype).

Ozonated Olive Oil for HIV Answer
what to eat and what not to eat