Recieving head from an unknown girl

Well I picked up this chick. I didn't know her and she gave me head. I don't know If she had any kind of disease or anything. Is it possible for me to get infected with anything if she had any kind of disease such as HIV or any other STD?

This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.

hbv,hcv, hiv please respond
Viral Load Increase (CHOOSING AN HIV SPECIALIST, 2010)