Can scabies mite carry hiv and make infection ?

Dear Doctor...Thanks for your time. Some 3 months back I met with a sex worker in INDIA/Bangalore. I din't do any vaginal/anal/oral sex.She did only the hand job.I was protected with latex condom during the act. I observed the scars in between her fingers after the act. Almost after 2 weeks of this incident I too got the similar scars between my fingers and on Penis and it was too itchy. I consulted the dermatologist and it as diagnosed as Scabies.I took the treatment(Permithrin) and it is almost cured now.Now I am very much worried about HIV infection. Mean while I got 2 times fever and sore throat. I took antibiotics for the fever..there is a thin layer of white patches coming every day on my back tongue.I am really worried sir..plz help me. Is it possible for hiv to pass from scabies mite since there was a physical contact of her hand with my penis?

Scabies mites, similar to all other biting and blood-sucking little creepy crawlers cannot transmit HIV/AIDS. See below.

Aids and Fleas Nov 8, 2010

Hello Dr.Bob

I have a question a bit strange but it really happened to me: I have a nasty habit of biting my nails. The other day I killed a flea to a dog that belongs to my neighbour (she has Aids), and soon realized I was gnawing on the nail with which I had killed the flea (so, it would have some blood). There is the possibility of AIDS transmission in this case? Please answer me, I'm so scared about that...thanks

HIV transmission via a squished and then ingested dog flea from a positively charged neighbor's pooch?

No, of course not. Frevinsakes! (Dogs can't get HIV/AIDS and fleas can't transmit the virus.) (See below.)

Pubic lice and HIV transmission Nov 3, 2010

Doctor If I get pubic lice from HIV positive partner...would that put me into a risk of getting HIV since scrabs feed themselves with blood? Would my blood stream get infected HIV blood through the scrab bite? Sorry. Its odd. All the best

Nope! Pubic lice, bedbugs, mosquitoes and all other biting or blood-sucking creepy crawlers do not transmit HIV/AIDS. Period. End of story.

Going in Circles-Literallly and Figuritively
Combivir alone after 14 days?