|Can you be HIV positive for 28 years with no symptoms?
Nov 5, 2010
My husbanf has just beem told he is HIV positive. Can he have contracted this from a blood transfusion he received 28 years ag or is this unlikely?
Response from Dr. Frascino
Extremely unlikely! It's time you and hubby-man had a serious talk about other potential causes for his positively charged status.
Bleeding Gums and Unprotected anal sex
Options if emergency PEP is needed...
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Scared I Have AIDS
- Cold Feet After Protected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Rubbing Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Testicles After Touching A Bloody Scab Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Penis After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.