Bleeding Gums and Unprotected anal sex

Hi Dr Bob,

As the title suggests I do have couple of issues bothering me at the moment. I was in holiday in Ibiza September 2010. I am from Northern Ireland and had unprotected anal sex with a local spanish guy - basicially was one night stand and literally knew nothin about him - I was the bottom partner. Needless to say I had consumed a lot of alcohol. However when I was away and even now at the moment I have a problem with bleeding gums. I wouldnt say excessive but could start bleeding with the slightest touch (confined to a couple of areas). I dont recall tasting any blood when I was this guy or my gums bleeding. So have I substantially increased my risk of HIV transmission? I suppose deep down I know that I have. I do plan to visit the GUM Clinic in the next few weeks and have already visited the dentist who cleaned my teeth and said that my gums are fine and irriation shud settle. I have had unprotected anal sex 3 times in the past - unfortunatley all alcohol related although thankfully HIV tests were negative when I got tested. Fallen into the trap again. Thanks for your time

This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.

i havent taken my atripla in a week?
Can you be HIV positive for 28 years with no symptoms?