Side effects or just gettin old?

I am 45 years old and have been HIV pos for 5 Years and on Atripla for 2.5 or so. My viral load in undecetable and CD4s are in the low 600s. I usually feel great. Only get illness such as a cold a couple of times a year, however when I do get sick it knocks me on my butt for several days. Do you think this is a side effects from the HIV, Medication, or am I just getting old?

Do I think your getting knocked on your butt from a cold for several days is due to HIV, medications or just getting old? I would venture the correct answer is "none of the above!" Colds and flus are caused by a wide range of viruses. Some are more virulent and severe than others. Chances are this year you were simply unlucky enough to contract several particularly nasty germs. Also, I should mention that if you consider 45 as "getting older," I'm currently getting ancient!

policy wiped doctors
Panic attacks