Thank you for the info and for encouragement to get tested

I just wanted to thank you from the bottom of my heart. About three weeks ago I started to get bruise like marks on my legs which did not seem to disappear. About two years ago I had an encounter with someone who told me his girlfriend used to have sex for drugs (post having sex of course). I had severe anxiety for about three weeks hoping the bruises would go away until I could take it anymore and get tested. I got my NEGATIVE results back today. I wanted to thank you for all the info you provide. I was assured even if I were to be positive I would be able to deal with it and still live a normal life. For anyone who has anxiety - just go do i. I realized knowing and getting help is better than not knowing and letting it destroy you. I want to thank you for all the info on here. I am going to find my local clinic and volunteer. I realize how much of a difference someone who understands what it is like to not want to test knowing the results may be other than negative feel. Any small amount I may be able to help someone who was felt like me makes a big difference.

Thank you!!!

WOO-HOO! Congratulations on your negative test.

Thanks for your thanks and kind comments. I'm delighted you plan to volunteer in the fight against HIV/AIDS.

Be well.

MTV Documentary
Can I take a break from my meds?