MTV Documentary

Dear Dr Frascino,

I wasn't sure how else to contact you as there is no telephone number on the site.

I work for a television production company in the United Kingdom called Firecracker Films.

We have just started working on a documentary film for MTV's Staying Alive Foundation. The documentary is a one hour film that will focus on two young people who have contracted HIV through unprotected sex, one in America/ Canada and one in Lusaka, Zambia.

We are keen to highlight the importance of protection and education and also to raise awareness that you can lead a full and constructive life when you are affected by HIV.

We are particularly keen to speak with young women who are in their late teens / early twenties and I was hoping that, if possible, you may be willing to help us to contact individuals that you know and work with who might be interested in this. Maybe, it might be possible to post something on your website?

If anyone is interested and they just want to speak more about the project they shouldn't feel like they have to commit to anything.

We are working to a very short schedule and are actually looking to start filming in 2 weeks time so if anyone is interested it would be great to speak to them ASAP.

If you could help in any way I would really appreciate it!

Kindest Regards,

Emma T: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx E: emma.young@firecrackerfilms.com

Hello Emma,

I'll post your message on my expert forums, including your e-mail address (but redacting your phone number). I'll also forward a copy of this post to the content editors of TheBody.com to see if they are interested or can help in any way.

I'm aware of Firecracker Films and was in contact with Rory Kennedy during the filming of Pandemic: Facing AIDS.

Best of luck with your new project!

Bob Frascino, M.D.

Concerned About HIV Exposure - Please Help!
Thank you for the info and for encouragement to get tested