Is a stiff neck a sign of acute HIV infection

Hi, 3 weeks ago I received unprotected oral sex from someone i know injects drugs. A few days ago I got a itchy red rash around my genitals and anus. I also had what appeared to be a swollen gland in my neck that went away but I know have a stiff neck. I plan on getting a rapid oral test at the 6 week mark, but can you tell me if my symptoms are cause for concern. Also is 6 weeks to early to get tested if so how long should i wait? Thanks

This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.

Can drinking HIV infected urine transfer hiv antibodies?
colonoscopy risk of hiv ( Donation Reference xxx)