Jul 25, 2010
Am I allowed to use testerone ( http://www.testosterone-cream-for-women.com/Testerone.php ) when I have HIV?
Response from Dr. Frascino
Yes. If testosterone is indicated, there is no reason why you should not use it simply because you are HIV positive.
CD4 count stuck for 6 months...plz help!
CMV, Thrush and CD4 of 60
- What Cream Can You Put On Genital Herpes?
- What Are The Chances Of Spreading Herpes With No Symptoms?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Or Warts From A Safe Exposure With A Prostitute?
- Does Vinegar Dry Up Genital Herpes?
- Is Ti Common To Get A Uti Before Herpes Outbreak?
- Things That Look Like Herpes But Are Not
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.