advice on weak erection

i am 49years of age and hiv on ART druds,i have weak erectrion and doctor once prescribed vigra tablets but i wont produce sperms,my wife wants to devorce me please help wilson m

Hello Wilson,

There are a number of reasons for erectile dysfunction in the setting of HIV disease. I would suggest you ask your wife to accompany you to your next visit with your HIV specialist. Your doctor should be able to help explain what's going on to your wife. He will also further evaluate your problem and develop a plan for putting more wood in your woody.

How effective is Viraday compared with Atripla?
Are we going "Back to the Future" in vaccine research?