Did I give my brother HIV?

So, last night I was masturbating in the bathroom last night and I had ejaculated semen in different places around the floor. After, I took toilet paper and wiped it up, making sure there wasn't any "noticable" amounts left. After I left, my brother walked in bare-footed and i'm not sure if he had any open skin/cuts on his feet (I asked him if he had any cuts on his feet and he said no). What I am worried about is that is it possible that from my semen, could I give my brother HIV? I mean, I cleaned it up with dry toilet paper but who knows how small HIV is, so if I do have it I'm not sure if I could of left reminants. I've never had sex and never shared drugs... i feel like i'm HIV OCDing!

This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.

So very tired.
Can someone contract HIV just by living with the person?