hiv and j-pouch

right now my viral load is 5000 cd4 is 900's. my doc says he isn't ready to put me back on meds. i feel doubly concerned with to immuned comprimend situations, would you recommend meds?

You are currently doing well immunologically (normal CD4 count) and virologically (low HIV plasma viral load). The potential benefits of combination antiretroviral therapy, such as decreased immune activation and preservation of immune function, must be weighted against the risk of short- and long-term medication side effects and toxicities. Personally I would recommend treatment if the person understood the risks/benefits and wanted to start (or restart).

Testosterone vs Tribulus on Atripla?
Need an HIV Doctor in NYC