Oraquick Antibody test

Hi I am a college student. Two weeks ago I took a rapid Oraquick test for HIV 1/2 and they came back negative. Six weeks prior to that I had sex with a condum. Before that I had sex in January with a condom aswell. I am nervous out of my mind. The blood was sent for a follow up test and I get my results on Monday. The last time I kind of had unprotected sex was more than a year ago and the gentleman told me he had no type of disease. Can you tell me if I'm negative or not? Would the Oraquick have tested positive if I had HIV for more than a year? How accurate are my results and is there a chance I might have HIV?

This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.

False positive HIV results
Blood on Condom