High risk behavior with a neg. Elisa and indeterminate Western Blot

I did have high rish behavior. I guess you could say "Russian Roulette" for the past 20 years! I am a top so I know my chances are less than a receiver with MSM. I have had a strange rash and no other symptoms except for tingling in my hands and feet and a "burning sensation" in my skin at times. My RPR was negative, FTA-ABS was minimally reactive, the quik hiv test in the office was negative, but the Western Blot came back as Indeterminate due to small amount of bands p55 and p40. IS THIS A PRECURSOR TO HIV AND I HAVE JUST GOTTEN IT SO EARLY THAT THE USUAL BANDS THAT WOULD DETERMINE POSITIVE ARE NOT SHOWING UP YET?

This forum is dedicated to folks who are HIV positive, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.

cryptosporidiosis
How Long Can I Stay On A Drug Holiday?