May 19, 2010
Is it possible to have only mild night sweats due to HIV two weeks after exposure without any other symptoms?
Thanks so much
Response from Dr. Frascino
This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.
- What Percent Of The World Has Herpes?
- What Is The Difference Between Genital Warts And Genital Herpes?
- What Are The Causes Of Recurring Shingles?
- Risk Using No Condom When One Partner Has Herpes But Not On An Outbreak
- What Is The Lifespan Of The Hpv Virus?
- Symptoms Of Herpes In The Urethra
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.