May 17, 2010
I've been on meds for about a year now. But just recently I've developed red marks and sores on the lower half of my legs. Is this a side effect of the meds?? Or is it caused by the HIV?
Response from Dr. Frascino
Unfortunately "red marks and sores" are not something I can diagnose over the Internet. It's doubtful this is related to your HIV medications. I would suggest you have your HIV physician specialist evaluate this problem.
Fatique yet want to be productive
- Hiv Rapid Test Window Period
- How Polygamy Can Cause Hiv Aids Stds?
- If A Condom Breaks Can You Get Hiv?
- If You Have Sex With Someone Hiv Postive What Are The Chances Of You Becoming Infected?
- Mononucleosis Tests Can They Detect Hiv In My Blood
- I May Have Hiv After 2 Years What Are Symptoms
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.