May 17, 2010
I've been on meds for about a year now. But just recently I've developed red marks and sores on the lower half of my legs. Is this a side effect of the meds?? Or is it caused by the HIV?
Response from Dr. Frascino
Unfortunately "red marks and sores" are not something I can diagnose over the Internet. It's doubtful this is related to your HIV medications. I would suggest you have your HIV physician specialist evaluate this problem.
Fatique yet want to be productive
- Jock Itch After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Eating Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Touching Vaginal Secretions Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Kissing Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Glands After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Eating Food Made By Someone With HIV Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.