May 17, 2010
I've been on meds for about a year now. But just recently I've developed red marks and sores on the lower half of my legs. Is this a side effect of the meds?? Or is it caused by the HIV?
Response from Dr. Frascino
Unfortunately "red marks and sores" are not something I can diagnose over the Internet. It's doubtful this is related to your HIV medications. I would suggest you have your HIV physician specialist evaluate this problem.
Fatique yet want to be productive
- If Both Partners Are Std Free Can You Still Get An Std?
- Severe Vaginal Bleeding After Lifting
- Symptoms Of This Std In Men Can Cause Epididymitis And Can Also Spread To The Blood Or Joints
- Aids Patient With High Bilirubin Count
- Hiv Transmission In Lesbian Sex With Grinding Or Oral Sex
- How Late Can ARS Symptoms Appear?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.