Fatique yet want to be productive

Ive been on disability for 3 years, I realize that the longer your out the harder it is to get back to work, I am on ssdi and had menengitis which really messed me up unfortunately, I have some major cognitive issues and realize that what I see and feel is not reality based. I have beened schooled and worked my entire life and paid into ss. I am trying to go back to work as a computer online virtual call person. It seesm there is a lot of paperwork to fill out regarding ticket to work, I have filled out the paperwork and returned it. I get tired alot but think I can handle it. My main question is how do I cope with inlaws who remember me when I was healthy and constantly working as an electrican who dont understand HIV/Aids. They know its a crappy disease but its apparent they have not educated themselves on OI,s mental issues associated with and overall impairments caused by the disease. They are under the impression, you get a cold you get over it and move on. I have one in my house, she means well but she is constanly sneezing and I dont think its good 4 my health. I want to explain to her that Im not well, but if Im walking and talking she assumes Im good to go like I used to...advice? Frustrated and want to throw in the towel

Were you suggesting that perhaps I talk to your in-laws because they are clueless about HIV/AIDS and because they tend to sneeze a lot around the house? Sorry, I don't make house calls. Educating the uninitiated can be challenging. Since your problem is an in-law who is living in your house, I suggest you enlist the help of your spouse and any other family members to help sneezy get with the program. I'd suggest you start by all watching some basic HIV/AIDS documentaries. The PBS special Age of AIDS is quite good. (You can get it on Netflix or at Blockbuster.) It summarizes the first 25 years of the epidemic. You then need to start being brutally honest with your in-law. Get literature from the local AIDS service organization, your HIV physician specialist or Web sites, such as The Body, and review the information in detail with your in-law. Force the conversation and confront his or her misconceptions. If the in-law refuses to accept the reality of your illness, consider making him or her an out-law and moving them out of your home. Regarding future employment, talk to your HIV specialist. He should be able to give you a realistic assessment of your current abilities and limitations.

Swollen Glands?
Leg sores