|HIV & the pull out method
May 5, 2010
I had unprotected sex for the first time 3 weeks. he used the pull out method. Can i still acquired HIV? what the possibilities ? how long before i know if i have HIV?
Response from Dr. Frascino
This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks, particularly those who have concerns related to fatigue and/or anemia. Questions related to HIV transmission, prevention, safer sex, HIV testing and risk should be sent to Dr. Bob at his "Safe Sex and HIV Prevention" expert forum. Please resubmit your question there using the same title and add the phrase, "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum." Thank you.
Isentress/Truvada combo switch from Epzicom/Sustiva
use of isentress
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Erotic Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Eating Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Penis After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Touching Sperm Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.