HIV NEGATIVE WITH LOW CD-4 AND NORMAL CD-8 WHAT THIS MEAN??

I had pneumonia but it when away with the atibiotics my doctor told me to take the hiv testcame on negative but my CD-4 is low while the CD-8 is normal can you please help me understand what I have. Thank you

Sure. You had pneumonia, which resolved with antibiotics. Consequently it was most likely a bacterial pneumonia. You had an HIV test that was negative, which means you don't have HIV, assuming you took an FDA-approved HIV test outside of the "window period." You had a CD4 and CD8 count for unclear reasons (there was no clinical indication to order these tests). The low CD4 count most likely reflected your recent bout of bacterial pneumonia. I see no cause for concern whatsoever.

Atipla and colostum
Just diagnosed